Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Peoria Perversion

Take a look at this sculpture that's in front of the City Hall building in Peoria, AZ.



Seems like your ordinary "I don't get it" kind of sculpture, right? Wrong! Take a closer look at what's really going on in this picture.



and from a different angle



I don't know what kind of constituency Peoria is going for here but if it includes a bunch of butt grabbing bronzed incestuous perverts then they can count me out! Incestuous? Yes, incestuous, since the figures are obviously a man, his wife, and their child. Why don't they just roll out a red carpet for all the registered sex offenders in Arizona and say "Hey, come to our city, be a pervert in our town, touch the butts of your children as much as you want! We won't do a thing about it because touching butts is the foundation of our entire city!" And if you think I'm joking, let's just take a look at how many registered sex offenders live in Peoria.



Ok. Well. Maybe not that many. But what does that prove? Nothing. Statistics don't mean anything anyways. Just you watch. In like two years as soon as everyone finds out about the Peoria butt parade, it's going to be a sex offenders dream city.

Whoever made these statues made the right choice when deciding not to include an informative plaque with their name tied to it. Because if they had, you can guarantee I'd be in full protest of whatever other sick and twisted "artwork" that person had created. Until I find out who made this, and trust me, I will not rest until I do, I'm forced to do the next best thing - ban Peoria. From this day forward I will not step a foot nor drive a wheel into that place which will forever in my mind be known as Pervertioria.

I don't think I'm being unreasonable here.

No comments: